My Call Log is a simple application that utilizes .NET and Microsoft Access to track and follow-up with calls in a call center environment. The user interface is very user friendly. All calls for the month are loaded into the main window and there are actions to the right of the table.
- Separate databases per month – automatic creation when month changes
- Easily review previous month databases
- Working with the internal CA Service Desk software to quickly begin and track incidents
- Follow-Up incidents easily with a dropdown menu and multiple selections
- E-mail incidents to manager, self, or anyone with hyperlink to selected incident
- Export current database to CSV file for easy filtering and searching
- Customizable user settings
SCREENSHOTS and WALKTHROUGH
When a call comes into a queue, click the “New Call” button. This opens a new Call Details window.
If a preference is set, upon a new instance of the Call Details window a new instance of CA Service Desk opens with the new incident.
If the “Follow-Up?” checkbox is selected, the incident is added to the follow-up list.
When an incident is selected, various options are displayed. “E-mail to Self” can be set in the preferences. View Incident opens the incident in a new instance of CA Service Desk. The “Email to…” option opens the system’s default e-mail client and prefills the subject to include the incident number and a hyperlink to the incident in the body.
The call log list only displays a month at a time. On the first day the application run in the next month, a new database is automatically created. If a review of a previous month is needed, the “Review” function can be used.
Users are able to export their database to a .CSV file. Upon completion of the export, the file will automatically open the the system’s default application (usually Excel.)
Here are the additional forms in the application:
I am more than happy to provide demos of my software. Also, feel free to contact me if you are interested in utilizing this application. I can cater it to your business needs.