USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. The software is provided “as-is” without any warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this software.
2. You are not allowed to change, copy, decompile, disassemble, perform “reverse engineering,” or make it publicly available without written permission from MST Software, Nick M. Mason. This includes changing any texts, graphics, etc.
3. You are not allowed to rent, sell or use the software commercially without written permission from MST Software, Nick M. Mason.
4. You may not redistribute this application without written permission from MST Software, Nick M. Mason. If you are wanting to share this application, simply use a link to the software page on the MST Software website.
5. If any term of licence agreement named above becomes void by applicable law, this term will be excepted. All other terms of this agreement will persist.
6. MST Software may discontinue any application or service without any notice. Discontinued software will still be available on the MST Software website.
Finally, by installing and using an application you agree to abide by all of the MST Software user specifications, terms, and licenses.
COPYRIGHT NICK M. MASON.