Originally started in 2010, The Sims 2 CAS! Screen Switcher made it easy for players of the popular computer game, The Sims 2, to switch the “Create a Sim” screen to something a little less ugly. It is written in VB.NET with a target framework of 3.5 or above.
7,300 people, and counting, have downloaded this application! Overall on that website, over 31,000 people have downloaded my creations.
Current Version: 1.3
|Windows XP||Windows Vista||Windows 7||Windows 8||Windows 10|
The Sims 2 CAS! Screen Switcher has not been tested with Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Auto-installer configures directories / file structure
- Selects and displays images based off the selected package file
- Applies and enables selected package (CAS or YACAS) file to game
- Applies, enables, and disables selected/deselected views (invisible objects) to game
- Update module (deprecated)
- Supports all TS2 expansion and stuff packs